A leading turnkey automation house in Pretoria is looking for Electricians and Semi-skilled electricians with strong electrical connection, wiring and installation experience. We’re seeking hardworking individuals who like meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations.
Experience in the following industries:
Automotive, Mining and/or Heavy metal Industries.
As a turnkey solution company there will be room to gain experience in various fields not limited to the above.
The successful candidates must pay an outstanding attention to detail and be familiar with both electrical systems and site installation construction work. S/he should be able interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to electrical panel layouts. The work ranges from the simple to complex, depending on the needs of their employer. Electricians and semi-skilled candidates should be familiar with the use specialized tools to install wiring and components for panels, power outlets, switches, circuit breakers and more.
Ability to conduct fault finding, repair and inspections on LV and MV switchgear, electrical control systems, transformers, motor control schematics, logic diagrams, associated technical documents, testing and commissioning of new and repaired electrical installations in will be an added advantage/s.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Comply with Trade Qualified Practices to Produce Quality Workmanship
- Read Drawings and Construct Electrical Components Based (On Blueprints)
- Identify Methods and Procedures Required to Carry Out and Aid Wiring or Assemblies Tasks.
- Immediately Communicate Issues as they Arise to the Appropriate Line Manager/Project Lead
- Read and Take Exact Electrical Measurements and Work Accurately
- Test Equipment Against Project/Engineering Requirements
- Delivery of Manufacturing Activity to Meet Project Requirements
- Assists with Setting Goals, Targets and Ensures that these are Achieved.
- Assembles and Fits Electrical Components for Machinery.
- Monitors Machinery and Do Repairs/ Faults Finding
- Accurate Data Reporting Details of Job Progress and Timelines Current and Expected
- Monitors Site Machinery and Do Repairs/ Faults Finding
- Drill and Tap Holes on Machine Components
- Suggest Improvement Actions to Eliminate Inefficiencies and Rework
- Meet Company and Project Specific Quality Controls Processes
- Ensure That Assigned Equipment and Tooling Is Maintained and In Accordance with Legislative Requirements and in a Safe, Effective and Efficient State.
- Immediate notify line manager/s and accurately document accidents, incidents and ‘near-misses.
- Contribute to And Provide Solutions for the Control and Management of Identified Safety Hazards
- Follow and Comply with All Health & Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Follow and Comply with all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Carry Out any other Duties, Tasks or Special Projects as Required by the Manufacturing Line Manger or Project Lead/Engineer
- Takes Prompt Action to Reach Objectives; Takes Action to Achieve Goals Beyond What Is Required, Be Pro-Active
- Supports and Respects Colleagues and Maintains Consistency, Professionalism, Confidentiality and Trust
- Ensure an Effective Working Relationship with All Departments, Contractors, Suppliers and Management
- Travel to Site Will Be Expected with Consideration Given to Frequency Attempt to Duties Onsite.
Minimum Requirements are
- Electrician – A Valid Trade Test Certificate from An Accredited Institution
- Semi-Skilled – A Valid Certificate from An Accredited Institution
- A Minimum Of 2 Years’ Experience
- Electrical Connection
- Electrical Installation
- Electrical Switches and Sockets – Installation and Repair
- Wiring /Smart Wiring
- Electrical Panel and Fuse Boxes – Installation and Repair
- Photovoltaic Panels
- Follow and Enforce Strict Safety Regulations
Contract (5–6-month contract)
How To Apply
Please use the “Apply” button on your screen or click here.
email@example.com / 012 653 8100