A leading turnkey automation house in Pretoria is looking for Fitters and Semi-skilled Fitters with strong Mechanical experience. We’re seeking hardworking individuals who like meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations.
Experience in the following industries:
Automotive, Mining and/or Heavy metal Industries.
As a turnkey solution company there will be room to gain experience in various fields not limited to the above.
The successful candidates must pay particular attention to detail and be familiar with both mechanical and structural construction work. S/he should be able interpret blueprints, engineering drawings, and measurements to layouts. The work ranges from the simple to complex, depending on the needs of the employer.
Some of the required skills and qualities include problem-solving skills, analytical skills, teamwork, profound knowledge of the relevant tools, mechanical skills, physical strength and stamina, good time management skills, and dexterity.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Comply with Trade Qualified Practices to Produce Quality Workmanship
- Read Drawings and Construct Mechanical and Structural Components Based (On Blueprints)
- Identify Methods and Procedures Required to Carry Out Machined Components or Assemblies of Tasks.
- Immediately Communicate Issues as they Arise to the Appropriate Line Manager/Team Leader
- Delivery of Manufacturing Activity to Meet Project Requirements
- Assists with Setting Goals, Targets and Ensures that these are Achieved.
- Assembles and Fits Components for Machinery.
- Monitors Workshop Machinery and Report Faults
- Data Reporting Details of Job Progress and Timelines Current and Expected
- Monitors Site Machinery and Do Repairs/ Faults Finding
- Drill and Tap Holes on Machine Components
- Maintain, Align and Tension V-Belts and Couplings
- Suggest Improvement Actions to Eliminate Inefficiencies and Rework
- Ensure that assigned equipment and tooling is maintained and in accordance with legislative requirements
- Immediate notify line manager/s and accurately document accidents, incidents and ‘near-misses.
- Contribute to And Provide Solutions for the Control and Management of Identified Safety Hazards
- Follow and Comply with All Health & Safety Policies and Procedures.
- To Follow and Comply with All Company Policies and Procedures.
- Carry Out Any Other Duties, Tasks or Special Projects as Required by the Manufacturing Line Manger Engineer
- Supports and Respects Colleagues and Maintains Consistency, Professionalism, Confidentiality and Trust
- Ensure an Effective Working Relationship with All Departments, Contractors, Suppliers and Management
- Travel to Site Will Be Expected with Consideration Given to Frequency Attempt Duties Onsite
Minimum Requirements are
- Fitters – A Valid Trade Test Certificate from An Accredited Institution
- Semi-Skilled Mechanical- A Valid Certificate from An Accredited Institution
- A Minimum Of 2 Years’ Experience
- Follow and Enforce Strict Safety Regulations
Contract (5–6-month contract)
How To Apply
Please use the “Apply” button on your screen or click here.
email@example.com / 012 653 8100