An industry leading turnkey automation house in Pretoria is looking for a dedicated and proactive mechanical design engineer with strong SolidWorks/mechanical design experience.
Minimum Requirements are
- Mechanical engineering diploma
- 1-2 Years working experience in a similar role. Vacation work experience will be considered for graduates
- Skilled in SolidWorks or other design programs. The company uses SolidWorks so must be able to adapt
- Skilled in mechanical manufacturing drawings
- Good mechanical calculations and research skills.
- Driver’s License
- Own reliable transport
Engineering in the following industries:
As a turnkey solution company there will be room to gain experience in various fields of engineering not limited to the above.
Mechanical machine/fixtures/jigs/plant equipment designs and manufacturing drawings. Growth available to a design engineer role within the company depending on the candidate’s ability to adapt and learn.
- Assist design engineers with design, simulations, building, and testing of automated machinery or processes.
- Assist design engineers by drafting of manufacturing data packs and subsequent maintenance/updating thereof as well as of project documentation and machine manuals.
- Compiling Bill of Materials and planning of materials required for jobs.
- Interface with management and other engineers on interdisciplinary projects.
- Maintain technical project files.
- Willing to get hands dirty from time to time.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Project management
- CAD Construction/ Visualising
- Parts Management
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
EE/AA, NON EE/AA
How To Apply
Please use the “Apply” button on your screen or click here.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 012 653 8100