A leading turnkey automation house in Pretoria is looking for a highly talented Welder with strong in Boilermaking and Manufacturing experience. We’re seeking hardworking individual who likes meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations.
Experience in the following industries:
- Manufacturing/Heavy Metal Industrial or
- Mining Background
As a turnkey solution company there will be room to gain experience in various fields not limited to the above.
The successful candidate will weld small and large components and have a steady hand and outstanding attention to detail. S/he should be able interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts. Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job. Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors
Duties and responsibilities:
- Comply with trade qualified practices to produce quality workmanship
- Read drawings and construct mechanical and structural components based (on blueprints)
- Identify methods and procedures required to carry out welding and assemblies’ tasks.
- Immediately communicate issues as they arise to the appropriate person
- Delivery of manufacturing activity to meet project requirements
- Assists with setting goals, targets and ensures that these are achieved.
- Assembles and weld components for machinery.
- Suggest improvement actions to eliminate inefficiencies and rework
- To meet company and project specific quality controls processes
- Immediate notify line manager/s and accurately document accidents, incidents and ‘near-misses.
- Contribute to and provide solutions for the control and management of identified safety hazards
- Follow and comply with all health & safety policies and procedures.
- To follow and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Carry out any other duties, tasks or special projects as required by the manufacturing line manager and/or project lead/engineer
- Supports and respects colleagues and maintains consistency, professionalism, confidentiality and trust
- Ensure an effective working relationship with all departments, contractors, suppliers and management
- Travel to site will be expected with consideration given to frequency attempt duties onsite
Minimum Requirements are:
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a welder
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations
How To Apply
Please use the “Apply” button on your screen or click here.
email@example.com / 012 653 8100